A look into the history of Pacha Soap Co.
- Pacha Soap Co. became an official corporation!
- A group of our Dirty Hippies traveled to Peru to teach the importance of W.A.S.H. and provide school children with soap.
- Co-founders, Abi and Andrew, made their first trip to Africa. They visited Rwanda to look for potential partnerships that would lead to in-country job opportunities.
- Pacha Soap hit the shelves at Whole Foods Market!
- The organization Imagine Burundi became Pacha's first mission partner. As a team, Pacha and Imagine Burundi started the first soap shop in Burundi, Africa, employing 7 locals and providing soap for the surrounding schools and their local community.
- Pacha's product line expanded into bulk bath salts.
- A quarter million soap bars were given to over 35,000 school children to help lessen disease in the community and increase attendance at school. The production of these give-away bars provided careers for 15 men and women in Burundi, Africa.
- Pacha's second mission partnership began with Water4 to expand to clean water projects. This not only provided clean water for communities, but jobs for the local well drillers.