Pacha Career Opportunities
We’re paving the way in the world of conscious capitalism, and we’re looking for dedicated people to join our team and help challenge the way that social business is done. Some say people like this can’t be found, but we already have and we’re gonna need more. Check out our Career Opportunities below!
Work hard, Perk hard.
We’re a catalyst for change – awesome work calls for awesome perks.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Human Resource Manager
Pacha Soap is currently looking for a Human Resource Manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote corporate values and culture while enabling business success through human resource management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Instill the mission and culture across the organization
- Develop and mentor the HR department in accordance with the needs of the business
- Manage the recruitment and selection process to attract great candidates
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive work environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program while recommending additional opportunities to reward employees
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs to develop a high performing environment
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Requirements of the Human Resource Manager
- Proven work experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People-oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiating and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
- HRCI and/or SHRM certification preferred
- Proficiency with computers, preferred experience with, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Internet based software products
- Some travel may be required
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing, team-focused, collaborative environment in a rapidly growing company
Motivated, creative, engaged, desire to do meaningful work, problem solver, reliable, hard worker, looking for a challenge, positive attitude, team player, flexible, popcorn-lover, enjoy smelling like soapy goodness. If these words and phrases describe you, read on.
Pacha Soap is looking for the best of the best to work in our production areas. Qualities needed for success: good communication skills, initiative, patience, ability to work within and meet deadlines and production goals, and own the quality of the final product to ensure only the best products are distributed. Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently and be on your feet all day.
What do you get in return? Good pay for a good days’ work, paid vacation, sick time and holidays, being part of changing the world, opportunity for growth and a unique, work hard/play hard atmosphere. If this sounds like you, click the “apply now” button below!
Pacha Soap is currently looking to add a Safety Coordinator to our Operations department. Safety Coordinators are responsible for coordinating with leadership, supervisors, and employees to create, enforce, and foster a safe and compliant work environment. Successful Safety Coordinators will be accountable, organized, quick-acting, attentive to detail, communicate effectively, and be team-oriented. The Safety Coordinator will need to be able to perform many of the same tasks as production employees, including but not limited to: lifting 50lbs or more, operating a forklift, standing for long periods of time, walking, climbing, kneeling, and crouching. If you’re ready to help ensure Pacha remains a safe and happy work environment, please click “Apply Now” below!
What you’ll do:
- Implement and enforce all OSHA and company rules and regulations
- Engage team members to build and maintain an integrated safety culture
- Train team members and conduct behavioral safety
- Train team members and conduct periodic safety and health walk-through inspections of all workplace facilities
- Assist with periodic safety and other required training
- Continually add value to training material through comprehensive evaluation
- Assist with accident/injury/near miss response and investigations
- Assist with investigations into employee inquiries, suggestions and complaints
- Assist managing safety equipment, PPE, and supply stock and needs
- Assist with site emergency drills and monitor employee response and readiness
- Maintain required safety and health documents/files
- Certify appropriate personnel qualified to safely operate equipment
- Continually implement machine specific training plan and programs
- Maintain and monitor documentation of periodic inspections of all motorized vehicles.
- Perform other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- 2 year degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in computer usage, email, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Understanding of fulfillment/distribution center/warehouse processes and flow
- Well-developed observational and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Strong skills developing relationships across all levels and functions
- Exceptional ability to operate safely in a high speed and fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong ability to follow instructions as directed and work with a sense of urgency
- Ability to prioritize, manage and complete projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Ability to operate forklifts
- Ability to lift 50lbs, stand for long periods of time, climb, crouch, kneel, bend, twist, and other physical tasks required on the production floor
PACHA PIONEER - PART-TIME
Pacha Soap is currently looking for a part-time Pacha Pioneer for an opportunity in Denver, Colorado.We’re currently seeking friendly, energetic, and passionate professionals with previous retail and customer service experience. The Pacha Pioneer will be responsible for energetically engaging customers, ensuring displays are filled, and delivering excellent customer service. The skills and abilities needed to be successful are: regular and reliable attendance, ability to operate under minimal supervision, relationship building, organized, detail oriented, strong communication, and the ability to regularly lift 40lbs. The position will work from 11am-7pm and need the availability to work weekends.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Stocking and building displays
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Ensuring signage is accurately placed
- Demonstrating products to customers
Qualifications and Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Previous sales experience
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision
- Communication skills
Job Type: Part-time