Pacha Career Opportunities
We’re paving the way in the world of conscious capitalism, and we’re looking for dedicated people to join our team and help challenge the way that social business is done. Some say people like this can’t be found, but we already have and we’re gonna need more. Check out our Career Opportunities below!
Work hard, Perk hard.
We’re a catalyst for change – awesome work calls for awesome perks.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will perform a range of general clerical, accounting, and bookkeeping support functions. This position will be responsible for data entry of accounts payable into our ERP system and tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of these transactions.
What you’ll do:
- Review, code, and match vendor invoices.
- Prepare and perform check runs.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Maintain vendor files.
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports
- Maintain accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Associate’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business – a plus.
- 2 years accounts payable or general accounting experience – preferred
- Basic knowledge of general accounting procedures.
- Proficient in data entry and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of accounts payable.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Team work.
- Communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Crafter Team Lead
Motivated, creative, engaged, desire to do meaningful work, problem solver, reliable, hard worker, looking for a challenge, positive attitude, team player, flexible, popcorn-lover, enjoy smelling like soapy goodness. If these words and phrases describe you, read on.
Pacha Soap is looking for someone to lead one of our Production teams. If you’re able to problem solve, think quickly on your feet, possess the natural ability to lead and motivate a team, and communicate effectively; we’d love to talk to you.
What you will do:
Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
Oversee and coach employees
Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
Check production output according to specifications
Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
Aiding in the production process where needed
What you will need to be successful:
Working knowledge of computers, including MS office & Google Docs applications
Ability to motivate and train employees within a team oriented environment
Must be self-directed and able to work without close supervision
Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills
Strong leadership and team building skills