The process of our rebrand began over a year ago, as we were diving into how we can share with you, our customers, the lifesaving change you initiate with each purchase.
Together, we have provided,
- Over 1,000,000 bars of soap to children in developing nations
- Over 75,000 children received handwashing education
- 105 new careers for men and women in developing countries through soap making, manual well drilling, sustainable palm oil production and more
- Three people and one organization with micro loans to establish businesses, which now employ 11 full-time and nine part-time local employees
- Six clean water wells serving more than 1,600 people with fresh water for the first time
Our logo represents who we are. The strength of Pacha – “Earth” in Quechua, the language of the Peruvian people – is that we don’t limit ourselves to soap, but to the bulk bath experience with the highest standards for natural ingredients. The flourish of diamonds represents the new opportunities life brings through our mission.
The tagline “Buy to Give” was inspired from our company’s origin.
Every purchase gives so much more than just one bar of soap. Purchases give soap; water, sanitation and hygiene education (W.A.S.H.); clean water; opportunities and livelihoods worldwide.
You will see a map background on many of our new layouts. As a socially conscious company, we are so excited to continue our journey and want you to be a part of every step!
We are so excited to continue into the next phase of our business and mission with you, and thank you for being apart of it so far!